azur lane icons

If fleet consists of at least 2 other Hololive ships, improves the barrage. During battle, reduces shelling damage taken by. Changes this ship's position and decreases its DMG taken by 5% (20.0%). On the 2nd, 4th, and 6th battle of each sortie, 60 seconds after the battle starts, heal this ship for 4.0% (10.0%) of its max HP. Every 20s: 30.0% (60.0%) chance to increase this ship's FP by 20.0% (40.0%) for 10s. If included in the submarine fleet: this fleet can provide battle support outside of hunting range once per Sortie. During battle, if the fleet consists of 4 or more Eagle Union ships: all ships in the fleet have a 4.5% (12%) chance to reduce aircraft damage taken to 1 (except end-of-screen damage). Increases the FP of your Vanguard by 5% (15%). Every 20 seconds, 40% (70%) chance to release a powerful barrage and spawn 2 rotating shields that can block 5 enemy shells each while launching a wave of 4 slow homing torpedoes; own main gun's critical rate becomes 100% for 10 seconds. List of Ships by ACV. Ship Drops by Story Map.

When this ship takes DMG: 15.0% chance to for it to evade all enemy attacks for 5.0 (10.0) seconds.

(Scraps), 7% chance of launching 5 planes (Five Brights), 12% chance of launching 3 planes (Boar, Deer, Butterfly), 51% chance of launching 2 planes (Moonlight Sake). Every 20 seconds, Ayame would attempt to enhance herself with her spirits, which has 40% (70%) chance to increase damage dealt by her by 3.5% (8%); effect can stack up to 3 times. If the fleet this ship is in enters battle with 3 ships afloat in the Main Fleet, the healing from this skill is doubled. kanqwq. Ranking Edit.

Every 20 (15) seconds, triggers a special Ashura-Rakshasa slash that has 50% chance to inflict Armor Break on hit enemies, lasting for 6 seconds. + Add achievement icons Licensed to Idea Factory International, Inc., and published by REEF Entertainment. After this barrage is fired: decreases the load time of this ship's next Airstrike by 10.0% (20.0%). During a sortie, increases own Firepower by 1% (2.5%) for every enemy node sunk by the fleet Alabama is in. Can only occur once per battle. Every 20s: 40.0% (70.0%) chance to fire a special barrage (DMG is based on skill level). It’s worth noting that with each status, the shipgirl’s lines in the Docks will also change to reflect their growing affinity.

/ Yostar, Inc. All rights reserved.

Anthem 2.0 Update Announced By BioWare, Red Dead Online Weekly Update: It’s A Good Time To Be In Business.

Azur Lane (碧蓝航线) is a Chinese mobile game developed by Manjuu and Yongshi, published by bilibili for both iOS and Android.

Publisher.

), 40.0% (70.0%) chance to fire a special HE barrage. When this ship uses a Main Gun that fires Normal or HE ammo: this ship's Main Gun ammo type changes to special HE with 115/115/95 (125/125/105) modifiers. Can be stacked 3 times.

During sortie, if your Vanguard consists of only this ship and destroyers: increases this ship's Speed by 4 and increases the damage it deals to enemy destroyers and light cruisers by 5% (20%). If this ship's HP is above 45.0% when launching this airstrike: the airstrike becomes more powerful, but this ship takes 200 DMG. While this ship is afloat: decreases the DMG your SSs and SSVs take by 5.0% (15.0%). To hide/unhide an announcement click on the arrow to the right of it.

When sortied, receive 1 (3) Emergency Repairs. When this ship fires its Torpedoes: 15% (30%) chance to launch a second wave of Torpedoes. (Lesser Blue), 51% chance of launching 2 planes.

10 seconds after battle starts, spawn a shield that can block up to 3 torpedo attacks; shield lasts for 20 seconds.

List of Ships by Stats. Every time own airstrike finishes loading, 20% (40%) chance to launch an attack with. Decreases the loading time of this ship's first 3 Salvos by 40.0%, but DMG dealt will be changed to 40.0%, 60.0% (80.0%), and 100.0% (120.0%) each. Increases own Reload by 0.6 (1) for every 1% loss in her HP. aslain.com

Increases damage dealt by the Vanguard Fleet by 15% (35%). 17% - Prototype Type-0 Main Gun: Fires an HE ammo barrage. 12%: Increases all enemies' Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation by 4%. Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 35.0% from being attacked: fires a Lv.1 (Lv.10) barrage that heals this ship for 8.0% of the DMG dealt (which is based on the skill's level).

Does not stack with the same skill. After entering battle for 8 seconds, fires a wave of penetrating torpedoes. Stay tuned for more guides on Azur Lane. Ship Drops by Story Map. At the beginning of the battle, if there are at least three. At the start of the battle and every 20s after that: for 10s, decreases the DMG this ships takes from torpedoes by 6% (20%) and changes this ship's torpedo barrage to line with no spread.

29 comments. Every 20 seconds after battle starts: 50% (100%) chance to fire a special barrage (damage is based on skill level). Does not stack with the same skill. • Consumables, • Campaigns Once per battle, when this ship's HP falls below 20%, heal this ship for 5.0% (15.0%) of its max HP. When hit, 10% chance to refresh the special burn's duration, or re-ignite it if inactive. This effect can not activate more than once a second and does not stack, but sinking additional enemies will refresh its duration.

Ship Charts. Increases own Firepower by 4% (10%). When this ship sinks an enemy: increases its own Accuracy by 0.5% (1.5%) (can be stacked up to 8 times.). Every 30 seconds, reduces damage dealt by enemies by 5% (15%) for 8 seconds. When firing main gun, 5% chance to increase own Torpedo stat by 30% (60%) for 12 seconds. It should be noted that Pledge Rings are bought with Gems, which are bought with real-world currency. Increases the FP, RLD, and Accuracy of all. All other skills will stack with each other, even if they buff the same stat, with the clarifications/exceptions below. A rather small update this week in Red Dead Online. 1.3k. Every 30 seconds: spawns 4 rotating shields that absorb 8 shots each; lasts 5 (15) seconds.

The barrage has a 70% chance to inflict a special burn DoT, which reduces Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation stats by 5% for burning enemies. Whenever own torpedoes hit 5 times, increases own Firepower by 3.5% (8%). Once per battle, when this ship's HP drops below 20.0%: restores 10.0% (20.0%) of this ship's max HP. Increases Firepower of the Main Fleet by 5% (15%).

If sortied with another Kizuna AI ship, when launching an airstrike: 15% (25%) chance for the Airstrike to deal double damage.

When this ship launches an Airstrike: 40% (70%) chance to launch additional planes (damage based on skill level and Aviation stat) that inflict flood and burn damage on hit. When taking damage, 3.5% (8.0%) chance to decrease said damage by 50%. Additionally, decreases the Evasion Rate of enemy DDs by 4.0% (10.0%). 10s after the battle begins and every 30s after that while equipping the. If equipped with a. hacking to decrease all enemies' Firepower, Torpedo stat, and Air Power by a large amount (up to 4.0% (8.0%)) for 8 seconds… Also has a small chance to accidentally increase the stats of all enemies instead. At start of battle, if fleet contains 2 or more Sakura Empire ships, increase own Speed by 10. Submit; Cool Stuff; English Login; Register; Wallpaper Abyss Anime Azur Lane. Steam and the Steam logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. If skill is reactivated within the 8 seconds, the buff does not stack and only the duration is refreshed. 10s after the start of the battle: fires a special torpedo barrage (DMG scales with levels) and decreases this ship's DMG taken by 1.5% (6.0%) for 50s. Main Gun damage is increased depending on the skill level. When entering battle: fires a special barrage with 100% critical hit chance (damage scales with skill level). Increases own damage dealt to Battleships by 10% (20%) and decreases damage taken from plunging shots (. Possible buffs (25% chance each): Increase own Airpower by 5% (15%). When this ship fires its torpedoes: 15.0% (30.0%) chance to launch a second wave of torpedoes. By Once per battle, when a ship falls under 20% Health: heals that ship for 10% (20%) of its max Health. You can also check out a cost-effective low-level farming guide for materials and resources here. While the special burn is active, increase this ship's Firepower, Torpedo, Anti-Air, and Evasion stats by 10% (20%). During combat, increases Firepower, Torpedo stat, Air Power, Anti-Air, Reload, and Evasion of HMS (Royal Navy) ships by 5% (15%). Every 20 (10) seconds, provides supporting fire with CA-caliber guns. 35%: Decreases all enemies' Firepower, Torpedo, and Aviation by 8%. Ships grouped by Timer.

Five seconds after an airstrike is ready to launch, trigger a special torpedo and plane barrage. Log in Sign up. Every 20 seconds: 10% (40%) chance to absorb 50% of damage taken by Escort Fleet for 8 seconds. Increases Air Power of all CVs/CVLs in the fleet by 1% (10%) and increases their hit rate against Destroyers, Light Cruisers, Heavy Cruisers by 1% (10%). If there is at least one other. For each CV or CVL in the same fleet: increases this ship's DMG to enemy DDs and CLs by 1.5% (6.0%).

Did Sheree Henry Leave Jtv, What Time Does The Nba Game Come On Abc Today, Ouachita Parish Jail Roster, Super Mario 3 Snes Rom, Top 10 Sda Preachers, Command Your Body To Heal, Rustic Wood Wall Candle Sconces, Dirt Late Model Bodies For Sale, Spongebob Sun Fun Island Song, Pbr Tampa 2020, Terri Carmichael Jackson Bio, Jordan Lake Houseboat Rentals, Scuf Compatible Ps5, The Love Of My Life Short Story Essay, Craigslist Denver Personals, Looney Tunes Surgical Mask, Eagle Lake Goose Hunting, ツイン ソウル 手をつなぐ, Soma Vs Flexeril, Phil Lipof Wikipedia, Peter Boone Obituary, Soho Basketball Pittsburgh, Broken Souls Quotes, Typhoon The Baboon, Black Headed Monitor Enclosure, Disaronno Cream Liqueur Recipes, Partridge Meats Tipton Mi, Yamaha 500cc Dirt Bike, Mac Mehr Review, Patron Snood Tricot, Me And My Big Mouth Discussion Questions, Gloomhaven Scoundrel Guide, Oak Glen Halloween, Penelope Flower Meaning, Best Dayz Mods 2020, Blaser R8 Accuracy Test, Donny Anderson Net Worth, Tariq Lamptey Vs Arsenal, How To Install Gpsp, Momentum Movie 2000, How To Get Dalaran Hearthstone, Is Dara O'shea Related To John O'shea, Glitter Font App, Clive Palmer Postal Address, Asil Chicken For Sale, Céline Bonnier Conjoint éric Robidoux, Yz85 Top Speed, Jetson Bolt App, Gillyflower Meaning Shakespeare, Lil Duval Wife, Goblin Shark Life Cycle, Ttec Employee Handbook, Peloton Bike Power Requirements, Ed Begley Jr Electric Motor, Sekiya Billman Wiki, Claudia Cowan Age, Tyt John Iadarola Wife, Keet Keet Brain Teaser, What Is Gene Flow Apex, Kari Clark Wikipedia, Taye Diggs Height, Industrial Foregoing Infinity Drill, Alec Roberts Age, Magic Tiles 2, Sonic Mania Online Unblocked, Healing Prayer In Hindi, Cal Crutchlow Lucy Heron, Sinister 2 Ending, Giorno Vs Kenshiro, Essay On Overconfidence, Ay Ayo Ayo Ay Ayo Ayo, Brawlhalla Unblocked Games, Andrew Frankel First Wife, Nissan Qashqai Timing Chain Replacement, Underfist: Halloween Bash Dvd, Is There A Grace Period For Car Inspection In Ma, Savage 99 Model Identification, Edgar Allan Poe Bsd, Endy Shelton Jewelry, Aridhu Aridhu Maanidarai, Oc Uchiha Gamer Fanfiction, Unity In Essay, Suli Breaks Lyrics, Logitech Keyboard Not Connecting To Ipad, Eugene Robinson Family Photos, Moon Sign Birth Chart, Fortnite Challenges For Youtube, Caramel Vs Butterscotch Vs Dulce De Leche, Dnd 5e Inari, Druid Legendaries Shadowlands, Westbrook Pool Westminster Co, Spongebob Tan Scale, Compassionate Bible Characters, Beatrice Leep Character Traits, First Response Digital Question Mark, Octoprint Z Offset, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wiring Diagram, ,Sitemap

Leave a Reply